I was wondering if there was a way to if the user is using Studio and changes a file to get the users name and have a function run when the file is changed.  Ive got this working for .int files but not for .csp or .js or .css or any other kinds of files.  When we edit code we are logged in to the Cache backend’s server through Studio by using an iPaddress (which is on our network).  I know now there are concepts of file locks and logs for when certain tasks are ran or when a user maybe edits a file I was thinking there might be a way to get that Info because of the fact of being logged in through Studio somehow it would help register that.  Our you are underlying issue is that we have one single development server which has 1 database and we can’t set up another database on another server because of our legal position. So what we have to do is all work, edit, and use 1 single server with 1 project directory/folder directory shared between us all... I’ve got the other logic solved, but this piece - the question I’m asking - might be a deal breaker  Any help is appreciated, thanks for your time!